15 Great Reasons to Travel with Country Travel DISCOVERIES


1) Member of the National Tour Association and the American Bus Association. To become a member of these leading industry organizations, operators must meet specific criteria such as financial stability, affirmative rating, experienced staff, and positive references.

2) Strong Better Business Bureau Rating. We maintain an A+ rating. We have had zero complaints filed.

3) Reliably Insured. We maintain $5,000,000 Professional Liability Insurance. To receive such coverage, we must meet strict industry criteria.

4) Thoroughly Vetted Tours. All of our tours are personally inspected by our staff members before they run. We thus don't get lost, we stay on time, and our vendors personally know us.

5) Friendly Fellow Travelers. We hear from vendors time and time again that our customers are some of the nicest, most down-to-earth folks around.

6) Help for Solo Travelers. We are happy to "pair up" solo travelers of the same gender, qualifying both for the per person double occupancy price. If we cannot match you with an acceptable roommate prior to your final payment due date, you can travel at the single occupancy price or receive a full refund.

7) Protection for Your Investment. We offer a comprehensive Travel Protection Plan to protect your travel investment.

8) Security Standards. We are compliant with the standards for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), maintaining controls against credit card and identity fraud.

9) Rigorously Selected Vendors. All of our motor coach, hotel and restaurant vendors must meet specific criteria for service. For instance, our motor coach companies must prove that they have professional liability insurance.

10) Unique Stops, Unusual Destinations. We go "off-the-beaten-path" and visit places that other companies do not. We meet people who live and work in the country. We travel on back roads and enjoy meals at local homes and restaurants.

11) Emergency Preparation. We offer 24/7 emergency call telephone service as you travel to and from your tour.

12) Professional Tour Directors. Our Tour Directors are the tops in their field. They consistently receive very strong ratings from our travelers.

13) Experienced Staff. Our staff has had decades of experience, with many beginning in the early years of the former World Wide Country Tours, from which Country Travel DISCOVERIES emerged when the parent company closed the WWCT after 40 years of successful operation.

14) Satisfied Customers. We enjoy a 98% repeat travel rate. Following a tour, 98% of our customers tell us they'd travel with us again. (Of that remaining 2%, hesitancy to travel again is often due to age/health issues.)

15) Quality Guarantee. Our tours are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with any aspect of your tour (except aspects over which we have no control, such as commercial airline flights), we'll send you a voucher for the portion that did not meet our promise or your expectations. No other company we know offers a guarantee this good!