"Thoughts and Insights Designed to Help You Maximize Your Enjoyment of Traveling"
Beginning in 2014, Country Travel DISCOVERIES introduced to Milwaukee a new series of travel advice radio vignettes entitled “Wanderings,”
which aired on the city’s WRIT Oldies 95.7 rock radio station, and streamed on the on the iHeartRadio streaming media app.
Intended to provide short insights to help listeners get better satisfaction and value out of their leisure time and travel dollar, the series
began in September with multiple rotating spots on the themes, "Be Your Own Group Travel Leader," "Be a Tourist in Your Own Backyard,"
and "What a Good Tour Operator Should Do for You".
Other spots covered a wide range of travel topics, from finding off-the-beaten-path experiences and unusual holiday vacations to arranging multigenerational
travel, from commissioning a private group tour for your organization or family reunion to the benefits of today's new brand of group travel
for more active baby boomers.
Country Travel DISCOVERIES' Wanderings
- "So, You Hate to Travel?"
- "Be Your Own Group Leader"
- "Leave the Driving to Someone Else"
- "The Getaway vs. the Unique Experience"
- "Tour Operators: Selection, Standards, Value"
- "Why a River Cruise?"
- "Inclusions, Value & Price: Don't Be Nickel & Dimed"
- "The Gift of Travel: Choose Experiences Over Stuff"
- "Warm Winter Experiences: Costa Rica"
- "Let The Good Times Roll! Mighty Mississippi & Cajun Country"
- "Get Off the Bus...and GET ACTIVE!"