Samples and Suggestions to Help Promote Your Tour
Welcome! Country Travel DISCOVERIES is pleased to present here information, tips and samples to assist our media partners who are looking to effectively promote Group Travel programs. These includes samples that are supplemental to our information kit, Tour Promotion Tips For Media Partners.
SAMPLES: Tell A Story
- Our Iowa - "Hats Off to Firefighters" Feature
- Yukon North of Ordinary - Ad and Editors Note
- Nebraska Life - "Go West"
SAMPLES: Take “Ownership”
SAMPLES: Use All Your Channels...Often
- Nebraska Life - Rack Card with Timeline
- Nebraska Life - Buckslip with Map Promo
- Nebraska Life - Facebook Post During Group Visit
- Our Iowa Website Homepage Navigation
SAMPLES: Make Connections
- Saturday Evening Post - Rockwell Tour & JFK Anniversary Branding Giveaway
- Annies Publishing - Email Invitation from Editor Ken Tate
SAMPLES: Be An Ambassador
- Nebraska Life - Posters for Display at Vendors, Partners and Tour Stops
- Misc - Promote Through Local Media, Chambers of Commerce, CVBs
- Bakken.com - "Destination North Dakota"
Also of Interest
- Presentation: "Group Travel: Expanding Your Product Line" presented by CTD founder and president, Steve Uelner, at the 2016 IRMA Conference in Ft. Lauderdale
- Handout: "About CTD/Tour Planning & Self-Assessment Worksheet"
For more tips and suggestions or other questions, please feel free to contact us at 855-744-TRIP (8747) or email us.