2020 TOUR: Visit the Florida Keys & the Everglades this February!
Nov 27, 2019
Travel with us on two winter departures on this 7-day, 6-night tour beginning/ending in Ft. Myers, FL. Tour price includes all accommodations and deluxe
motorcoach transportation en route, 11 meals, admission to all attractions, professional tour director and more!
BOOK NOW or learn more at www.countrytraveldiscoveries.com/FLK.
We’ll journey down the scenic 110-mile Overseas Highway through the narrow islands of Florida’s Keys. Journey through iconic Key Largo,
lush wildlife reserves and marine sanctuaries, romantic beach scenes, tropical forests, and one of the longest segmental bridges in the world.
Then, we stay in colorful Key West, the nation’s southernmost city (it’s actually closer to Havana, Cuba than Miami). You’ll love its street entertainment and artists, festivity, literary heritage, dining opportunities and more!
Here’s some of the highlights and inclusions:
- Guided tour through Everglades National Park
- See amazing wildlife, from dolphins, cranes and gators to sea turtles and more
- Attend the famous Sunset Celebration at Mallory Square in Key West
- Conch Train guided sightseeing tour Key West highlights, plus Harry Truman and Hemingway houses
- Narrated cruise on Naples Bay Visit with working tropical agriculture experts
- Free airport shuttle or hotel parking Bag handling (one per person) at hotels
- Fees/tips for included attractions/meals
- Welcome reception, 24-hour emergency call service, free bottled water on coach
Double occupancy pricing is $1,997 per person; single occupancy pricing is $2,585 per person.
Call 855-744-TRIP (8747) for more information on how you can save through our Travel More, Save More offer.