2020 TOUR: Philadelphia Flower Show
Dec 12, 2019
PHILADELPHIA FLOWER SHOW 2020 – Travel with us March 1-5, 2020...tour price includes all accommodations and deluxe motorcoach transportation en route, 8 meals, admission to all attractions including the Philadelphia Flower Show, professional tour director and more!
BOOK NOW or learn more at www.countrytraveldiscoveries.com/PFS.
We’ll kick off spring with the sights, sounds and scents of the Philadelphia Flower Show—America’s premier horticultural expo since 1829. We’ll also
experience grand garden estates, exquisite cultural collections, innovative urban landscape design, and dazzling private and public artworks. Plus,
we’ll tour classic and fresh highlights from our nation’s earliest days in America’s first World Heritage City.
Here’s some of the highlights and inclusions:
- Full day at Philadelphia Flower Show, with private pre-opening privilege
- Visit the du Ponts’ Longwood Gardens Estate
- Guided tour of unique Magic Gardens
- Tour famous Barnes Foundation Collection on the Parkway
- Brandywine River Museum & Conservancy
- Experience historical Independence highlights including the Museum of the American Revolution
- Get a bird’s eye view of Philadelphia from the One Liberty Observation Tower
- Free airport shuttle or hotel parking
- Bag handling (1 per person) at hotels
- Fees/tips for included attractions/meals
- Welcome reception, 24-hour emergency call service, free bottled water on coach
Double occupancy pricing is $1,597 per person; single occupancy pricing is $2,025 per person.
Call 855-744-TRIP (8747) for more information on how you can save through our Travel More, Save More offer.Back to Blog