2020 TOUR: Kentucky's ARK Encounter & Creation Museum
Feb 28, 2020
Travel with us September 19-24 or October 24-29, 2020 on this 6-day, 5-night tour beginning/ending in Cincinnati, OH. Tour price includes all accommodations
and deluxe motorcoach transportation en route, 10 meals, admission to all attractions, professional tour director and more!
BOOK NOW or learn more at www.countrytraveldiscoveries.com/ARK.
Discover the most picturesque town in Kentucky, see the largest collection of White Christmas memorabilia, gaze in awe at the ARK Encounter and the Creation Museum – and we’re just getting started! A visit to Kentucky would not be complete without a stop at Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby. We’ll also visit artisans in Berea where we will watch them hone their craft. Get ready for a taste of the Bluegrass State as we travel its hilly backroads on a journey you’ll always cherish.
Here’s some of the highlights and inclusions:
- Tour the most authentic full-size replica of Noah’s Ark in the world at ARK Encounter
- Learn about the strength and spirit of the horse at the Kentucky Horse Park
- Visit Berea, the Arts & Crafts capital of the Bluegrass State
- Guided tour of one of the most iconic 19th-century homes in America, My Old Kentucky Home
- Backstretch breakfast & historic walking tour at Churchill Downs
- See Biblical History come to life at the world-class Creation Museum
- Bag handling (1 per person) at hotels
- Fees/tips for included attractions/meals
- Free airport shuttle or hotel parking
- Welcome reception, 24-hour emergency call service, free bottled water on coach
Double occupancy pricing is $1,497 per person; single occupancy pricing is $1,885 per person.
Back to Blog