2020 TOUR: Holland Michigan Tulips
Mar 04, 2020
Travel with us May 2-6, 2020 (departing Milwaukee, WI) or May 3-7, 2020 (departing Grand Rapids, MI) on this all-new tour! Tour price includes all accommodations
and deluxe motorcoach transportation en route, 10 meals, admission to all attractions, professional tour director and more!
BOOK NOW or learn more at www.countrytraveldiscoveries.com/HTF.
Feel like you are in the Netherlands without having to travel abroad – right in the heart of America!
Named America’s Best Small Town Festival by Reader’s Digest, the Holland Tulip festival has been held every May in Holland, Michigan since 1929.
Experience the culture of the town at the Volksparade, enjoy Klompen dancing, America’s only authentic working Dutch windmill, tasty Dutch food and of course thousands of colorful tulips.
Here’s some of the highlights and inclusions:
- Reserved grandstand seating for the Volksparade ‘People’s Parade’
- Enjoy the Dazzle Tulip Time Showcases with over 25 brilliant acts of talented local singers, show choir and orchestral performances
- Memorable Saugatuck Dune Ride with local guide
- See America’s only working Dutch windmill and one of the nation’s most photographed lighthouses, ‘Big Red’
- Tour of Tulip City and Ottawa Beach with a step-on guide
- View over 100,000 Tulips in and around Holland
- Experience authentic Dutch culture at Neli’s Dutch Village
- See local artist beautiful quilts and tulip paintings on display
- Free airport shuttle or hotel parking for duration of tour
- Bag handling (1 per person) at hotels
- Fees/tips included for attractions/meals
- Welcome reception, 24-hour emergency call service, free bottled water on motor coach
Double occupancy pricing is $1,427 per person; single occupancy pricing is $1,755 per person.
This colorful tour departs/returns out of Grand Rapids, MI.
Call 855-744-TRIP (8747) for more information on how you can save through our Travel More, Save More offer.
Photo Credit: Holland Area Visitors Bureau