2021 TOUR: Christmas Markets Danube River Cruise
Mar 25, 2021
CHRISTMAS MARKETS RIVER CRUISE 2021 –Travel with us on this special departure from December 1-10, 2021. This 10-day, 9-night tour travels both Germany
and Austria and includes all accommodations and deluxe motorcoach transportation en route, 23 meals, admission to all attractions, professional tour
director and so much more!
BOOK NOW or learn more at www.countrytraveldiscoveries.com/CMC.
We’ll enter a real winter fairytale next December. We visit the best Christmas Markets along the Danube, explore delightful river towns, warm up with a delicious glass of mulled wine as we immerse ourselves in the splendid traditions of the Christmas holidays.
Join Country Travel DISCOVERIES President Steve Uelner and expert Discovery Director Sue Froidl for what promises to be a trip of a lifetime!
Here’s some of the highlights and inclusions:
- Country Travel DISCOVERIES has chartered the entire ship, exclusively for our travelers. We’ll enjoy seven days aboard the luxury ship MS Amadeus Queen, christened in 2018.
- Included sightseeing tours of Wurzburg, Rothenburg, Nuremburg, Passau, Vienna and more
- Gratuities to crew, cruise director, and local guides included—over a $150.00 per person value (most European River Cruise companies do not include these)
- Fascinating river cruise with large, outside river-view staterooms, most with floor to ceiling windows.
- Modern, larger staterooms with more space than many Viking and AMA cabins
- Professional, English-speaking crew-to-passenger ratio of 1 to 3
- Complimentary state-of-the-art audio headsets for excursions
- Gourmet dining with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack) in the elegant Panorama-Restaurant, which accommodates all guests in one seating
- Included quality red & white wines from Europe’s famous wine regions (as well as beer and soda) with every dinner on board
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Special onboard entertainment including professional locals entertaining, cooking demonstration, festive meals, and music by the Amadeus Duo
- Bag handling at hotels and on ship
- Services of experienced cruise director throughout the cruise
- Onboard Concierge Service, dedicated to the independent experience seeker
- Non-smoking environment (smoking permitted in small outside area of the Sun Deck)
- Entrance fees for included attractions
- Exclusive on board Bavarian and Vienna Orchestra Quartet performance
- Round-trip air from U.S. to Europe, with European airport transfers
Call 855-744-TRIP (8747) to ask how you can save by booking before August 31, 2021.
Back to Blog