2020 TOUR: Best of Alaska Land & Cruise
Feb 05, 2020
Travel with us July 17-29, July 31-August 12, or August 21-September 2, 2020...tour price includes all accommodations and deluxe motorcoach transportation en route, 26 meals, admission to all attractions, professional tour director and more!
BOOK NOW or learn more at www.countrytraveldiscoveries.com/ALK.
Experience both bucket-list highlights and hidden gems of “the Last Frontier” in this “best of” route. By rail, sail and coach, you’ll just love this discovery of Alaska’s natural splendor, summer bounty and frontier history.
From Anchorage, you’ll range across colorful tundras, cruise pristine waterways, travel amid magnificent glaciers and mountain peaks and encounter unbelievable wildlife. Watch for tidewater glaciers calving on a cruise around Portage Lake.
Spend two nights right inside famed Denali National Park before riding aboard an old-fashioned narrow-gauge train back to Gold Rush days from Canada’s Yukon to historic Skagway. En route, meet mushers and fishermen, discover native cultures, and marvel at agriculture in the “Land of the Midnight Sun”.
Finally, unpack for a 4-night cruise aboard Holland America’s gorgeous MS Volendam, sailing to the ice-studded fjords of Glacier Bay, the scenic
port of Ketchikan, and through the Inside Passage, the beautiful coastal route passing the islands of British Columbia.
- • 2 nights in Denali National Park
• 2 nights in Anchorage, Alaska’s largest city
• Meet Iditarod Champion Martin Buser
• Sail Holland America’s MS Volendam from Skagway to Glacier Bay National Park, Ketchikan and the Inside Passage
• Follow the Gold Rush trail on the White Pass & Yukon R.R.
• Scenic Cruises on the Chena River and Portage Lake
• Gratuities to rail attendants & motorcoach drivers
• See amazing wildlife & native cultures
Double occupancy pricing starts at $3,997 per person; single occupancy pricing is $6,375 per person.
Visit www.countrytraveldiscoveries.com/ALK for more information.
Call 855-744-TRIP (8747) to book today!